Opto 3000mW Red LASER (Australia)
- Photocoagulation of retina in diseases like Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Edema, CSR, BRVO, etc.
- Can be used for retinal holes, lattice degenerations, threatened Retinal detachments, as a highly effective therapeutic agent.
- Used for laser therapy in eyes those have media opacity (Cataract).
- Also used for Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope for retinal photocoagulation of the retinal periphery.
- Effective in eyes with Moderate vitreous Hemorrhage.
- Can be used in Retinal surgery as endo-laser.
- Used for cyclo-photocoagualtion for intractable Glaucoma with an attachment called G-Probe.